- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
|High Blood Pressure
|High blood pressure (HBP) is a common unrecognized cause of headaches. And, HBP itself is very common - according to the American Heart Association, approximately one-third of American adults have HBP. And nearly one-third of these people don't know they have HBP. This is a big problem.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health has recommended the DASH diet (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension). This diet has been shown to reduce high blood pressure within two weeks. Daily recommendations include
• 7 to 8 servings of grains
• 4 to 5 servings of vegetables
• 4 to 5 servings of fruit
• 2 to 3 servings of low-fat or non-fat dairy
• 2 to 3 servings of fats and oils
• 4 to 5 servings per week of nuts, seeds, and dry beans
Please join us in helping others! Our annual ongoing "helping my community" drive is underway and there are many that need our help. If you know someone who is suffering with neck & back pain, headaches, shoulder pain, a sports injury, or they have injuries from work or motor vehicle collision, please share this with them.
For faster relief and lasting results with our "plethora of services" Dr. Niraj Patel is offering his expertise with a consultation, comprehensive examination, a visually educational structural scan, and one Free session of Hydromassage all for only $25. This is a limited time offer. All ages welcome. (treatment is not included) (valued at $200)
Sign-up using the form or call us at 610-323-6858 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
|Monday||9 - 1||2 - 7|
|Tuesday||9 - 2|
|Wednesday||9 - 1||2 - 7|
|Thursday||9 - 1||2 - 7|
|Friday||9 - 3|
|Saturday||8 - 12|
|9 - 1||9 - 2||9 - 1||9 - 1||9 - 3||8 - 12||Closed|
|2 - 7||2 - 7||2 - 7||Closed|
* "I live a very active lifestyle. I do cross fit, I’m a hairdresser and a waitress—on my feet all day. I injured my back working out a few years ago. I’ve been to a few chiropractors and I have gotten relief only to the point where it’s barely tolerable. Someone recommended me to see dr Patel. I’ve gone there 4 times now and my pain has gone from a 10 to a 2. He’s very professional, gentle and he takes his time. All that matters to me, is that I feel the best I’ve felt in years!"
~ Samantha C
*results may vary from person to person